Job Title – Multi skilled Maintenance Engineer
Multi skilled Maintenance Engineer
Location – Chester
Salary - £44,600 (plus overtime @ 1.5)
Shift – 4on 4off 2days 2 nights
My client is a leading manufacturer of chilled food, supplying the top UK retailers, chains and food service across the UK.
You will be working with automated equipment such as Sealers, cooking vessels, conveyors, cardboard sleevers, labellers, multi head weighers.
Your day-to-day responsibilities as a Multi Skilled Maintenance engineer will include:
- The planned and reactive maintenance and service of all machines on site.
- Working as part of a maintenance engineering team.
- Mechanically you will mainly be replacing worn out parts on the conveyors which will include rollers, bearings, and pulleys.
- Electrical work will include reading through electrical schematics, utilizing electrical test equipment such as multi-meters and fault finding on panels.
- Mainly swapping both electrical and mechanical components like for like with the odd strip and rebuild project.
To be successful in your application as a multi skilled Maintenance Engineer you must have the following skills or attributes:
- Must have a recognised Electrical or Mechanical Qualification minimum NVQ level 3
- Must have previous experience working as a Maintenance Engineer.
- Must have good communication and interpersonal skills.
As a multi skilled maintenance Engineer you will expect:
- Fantastic security and progression opportunities
- Private health care
- Over time 1.5
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation