Role – Multi Skilled Electrical Bias Engineer
Salary - £35,000 - £39,800
Overtime – 1.5
Location – Bradford
Shift Pattern – Only 37.5 hours a week - 3 shift rotating pattern with 1 in every 6 weeks on a night shift (6.00am – 2.00pm/2.00pm – 10.00pm/10.00pm – 6.00am)
This company is a well established business who manufacture products for the packaging industry.
This company is a growing business who are expanding their maintenance department. Currently employing 140 staff, they have big plans to promote and grow in the future. They have a fantastic track record in the training, development and retention of their staff and for any multi skilled engineer joining this business you can certainly expect a bright future.
Your day to day responsibilities as a Multi Skilled Electrical Bias Engineer will include:
• Carry out routine maintenance and respond to emergency breakdowns on all plant and machinery
• This is a fully automated plant so you will be expected to fault find on PLC’s.
• Mechanically you will mainly be replacing worn out parts on the conveyors which will include rollers, bearings and pulleys. There will also be maintenance work to do on hydraulics and pneumatically controlled machinery
• You will be working on machinery such as presses, conveyors, packaging machinery, palletisers, and bespoke metal forming machinery
• Electrical work will include reading through electrical schematics, utilizing electrical test equipment such as multi-meters and fault finding on control panels.
• Mainly swapping both electrical and mechanical components like for like with the odd strip and rebuild project.
To be successful in your application for a Multi-skilled maintenance you will need:
• Electrical maintenance experience
• Qualification in NVQ 3 electrical engineering
• Confident team player to get the job done and create sense of urgency in your day to day activity.
• Ability to work on your own or as part of a team.
As a Multi Skilled Electrical Bias Engineer, you should expect:
• You will be joining a highly successful £multi-million company who can offer a massive amount of stability and security.
• Opportunity for progression both technically and working your way up the man management if you want it.
• Fantastic salary and benefits package.
Please give click apply or email me on email@example.com