Role – Maintenance Team Leader/Senior Lead Engineer
Salary - £40-45K (DOE) + Company Car
Location – West Yorkshire
Hours of work – Regular office hours Monday To Friday
Benefits – Pension, onsite parking, excellent training schemes and progression plans
Are you an experienced Lead Maintenance Engineer or Supervisor with a minimum of 3 years’ experience?
Have you coached and mentored engineers and being a hands-on engineer?
Are you already thinking about the next step in your career?
Would you like a regular Monday to Friday job?
Then look no further….
My client is the leading manufacturer of construction material products who are looking for a Senior Maintenance Engineer or Supervisor/Team Leader at their specialist state of the art site in, West Yorkshire.
As a Maintenance Team Leader, you will be responsible for overseeing a team of 4 multi skilled electrical bias shift engineers, one being an apprentice. You will schedule in PPM tasks, all in line with the strong focus on the client’s health and safety, practice and engineers welfare.
- Fault find on both electrical and mechanical equipment
- Allocate daily work tasks to engineers
- Upkeep of the engineering store and ensuring all parts are readily available
- Adhere to the Health and Safety practices
Requirements of the Maintenance Team Leader:
- NVQ Level 3 qualifies, Apprentice to a minimum
- HNC/ONC is desirable
- Proven leadership skills (minimum of 3 years) Mandatory
- Able to read and interoperate electrical and mechanical drawings
- Have worked on CMMS systems to schedules work tasks
- Have managed/coached or mentored a team of 3-4 engineers
Please send your CV to Dalvir.email@example.com or hit apply if you would like to be considered for this vacancy.
ATA Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
ATA Recruitment specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.