The Role – Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer (Electrical Bias)
Salary - £33k
Hours of work – Permanent nights Sunday to Thursday 10pm – 6am
Location – Bradford
Overtime Rate – 1.5 plenty of it!!
Benefits – onsite parking, production bonus, pension, and healthcare
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a skilled and highly motivated multi skilled maintenance engineer to join a reputable FMCG manufacturer who supply into the skincare and cosmetics sector.
The company have grown substantially over the 10 years and are currently going through their busiest period to date. They have been largely investing back into the business with revamping their site and carrying out successful continuous improvement projects to ensure they maintain the reputation they have created and allow the best opportunities for their striving workforce. They are looking to expand the team by adding a motivated maintenance engineer to work alongside a team of 15 highly skilled engineers in West Yorkshire to ensure production KPI’s are met and to keep the running of the site to a high standard.
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer Role
- Carry out both planned and reactive maintenance of FMCG machinery on site
- Assist with improving machine efficiency
- Carrying out electrical Fault find and repairs
- Assist with any continuous improvement work that is carried out to improve the efficiency of the department
- Carry out shutdown preparatory work
- ELECTRICAL WORK – single and 3 phase panels, change motors, inverters and drives, basic PLC knowledge, (inputs and outputs)
- MECHANICAL WORK – gearboxes, motors, belts, shafts, ovens, operating lathes with basic turning, operate milling machine simple keyway, fabrications
The ideal Multi Skilled Mechanical Maintenance Engineer will have the following:
- Recognised Electrical or Multi Skilled Engineering Qualification
- Must be able to hit ground running
- Experience with Fault diagnosis on a Electrical basis
- Industry experience within FMCG/Manufacturing would be advantageous
- Flexible in your working hours – able to help the business out on seasonal demands
If you are an exeperienced Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer then hit apply to be considered. Interiews are as early as week commencing 05.04.2021.
ATA Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
ATA Recruitment specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.