Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer - International Courier Delivery Services
£31p/h (PAYE), £39 p/h (Umbrella)
Based in the Kent area, my client is a market leading company operating in the FMCG sector. Boasting an impressive client list, and with a solid reputation in the industry, this is a fantastic opportunity to join their team on a contract basis.
If you have a proven track record in a multi-skilled maintenance role, and have worked on conveyor systems, packaging machines, sortation or any other machinery typically found in a Parcel Handling environment, I am very keen to speak with you.
The Multi - Skilled Maintenance Engineer must;
- Experience of maintaining g machinery typically found in a FMCG / Parcel Handling environments - Conveyers, packaging machines, sortation equipment.
- Specific electrical experience required includes working on sensors, relays, contactors, single phase and three phase, switches, isolators, transformer.
- Specific mechanical experience required includes working on motors, gears, pneumatics, hydraulics, seals, pumps bearing, belts, chains, sprockets, jigs & pipes.
- Experience of fault finding on PLC’s – Siemens S7
- Time served or Apprentice trained
The Multi - Skilled Maintenance Engineer will be given;
- A competitive rate of pay
- Overtime rates available
- Realistic chance of a contract extension
- Training opportunities on new equipment
To apply to this vacancy or to enquire about any other of the opportunities ATA has to offer please call 07773208421 and ask for Jonathan Stevens. Alternatively please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit to see all of our current vacancies.
ATA Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
ATA Recruitment specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.