Role – Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer (60/40 Mechanical)
Location – Huddersfield
Salary - £35-38K
Hours – Monday to Friday, 8-4pm (37.5 hr week) - REGULAR DAYS
Holidays – 26 plus 8 days Bank Holiday
Benefits – Onsite parking, 8% pension, generous bonus 7.5%, medical package
My client is a worldwide process chemical manufacturer based in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire supplying into some of the biggest UK customers such as B&Q. They are one of the groups largest specialist chemical manufacturing plants producing 22000 tonnes of chemical a year
The role of the Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
You will be the Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer on site, and you will ensure all electrical and mechanical systems are working effectively and responding PPM and reactive breakdowns.
- Follow the companies PPM schedules
- Fault find both electrically and mechanically
- Read electrical drawings, work on single and 3 phase systems, AC/DC drives, control panels
- Mechanically you will work on fault finding and repairing pumps, pipes, valves, pressure systems, tanks and much more
- Fault find and modify on Siemens and Allen Bradley PLC
Requirements of the Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
- NVQ Level 3 qualification or apprentice trained electrically ideally from a chemical plant or similar
- To be able to fault find electrically from day one and can read schematic drawings
- This role would suit someone from a heavy plant or process environment
- Worked on PLCs with modifications and basic programming
- Motivates, team player and flexible in your work (mandatory)
If you are an experienced Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer and ready for the next step in your career, then this role is for you! Hit apply or email your CV directly to Dalvir.email@example.com
ATA Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
ATA Recruitment specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.