Role – Maintenance Engineer (Electrical Bias)
Salary - £40,000 per annum (OTE £45-50k)
Location – Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
Hours of work – Permanent nights (Monday to Friday or Sunday to Thursday)
Other – Pension, onsite parking, excellent training schemes and progression plans
This role would suit someone happy to do permanent night, so only apply if you are happy with this.
Are you an experienced Electrical Bias Maintenance Engineer with a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience within a plant/ FMCG environment?
Are you passionate about engineering looking to further progress your background with world-class bespoke training opportunities?
Are you already thinking about the next step in your career?
Then look no further….
My client is the leading manufacturer of construction material products who are looking for an experienced Maintenance Engineer to join their specialist state of the art site in, Huddersfield, West Yorkshire.
Responsibilities of the Maintenance Engineer:
- Fault-find on both electrical and mechanical equipment
- Maintain production equipment to ensure minimum downtime
- Communicate updates or workload to the management and production team
- Adhere to the Health and Safety practices
Requirements of the Maintenance Engineer:
- NVQ Level 3 qualified, Apprentice to a minimum
- Possess excellent understanding and commitment to safe working practises
- Worked within a FMCG environment and or similar for a minimum of 2 years
- Able to read and interoperate electrical and mechanical drawings
- Analytical, excellent problem solving and communication skills
Please send your CV to Dalvir.firstname.lastname@example.org or hit apply if you would like to be considered for this vacancy.
ATA Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
ATA Recruitment specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.