Multi – Skilled Maintenance Engineer
SALARY: £30,000 K annual salary
SHIFT PATTERN: Continental shift pattern
The company offer amazing benefits such as:
- 28 days holiday allowance
- pension contribution
- In house training
ATA are working with an established engineering business with a history expanding well over 100 years. The company are a market leader for offering industrial cleaning services and operate within 30 countries bringing them an annual revenue of well over £2.5 billion. Due to continuous growth, they are looking for an maintenance engineer to join their team.
The company, who have a fantastic reputation with their 400,000 clients also have a strong affinity with their employees, who have great satisfaction of working there.
THE ROLE OF A MULTI - SKILLED MAINTENANCE ENGINEER.
The job responsibilities will consist of:
- Conducting planned preventative maintenance on factory equipment.
- Diagnosing and reporting faults on machinery
- Fulfilling PM and PPM duties.
- Repairing or modifying electrical components such as sensors, relays, safety circuits, AC/DC drives,
- Repairing or modifying mechanical components such as, conveyers, belts, shafts, bearings etc…
- Competent with reading schematics drawings.
- Strong fault-finding skills
- Repairing and replacing electrical and mechanical components.
- Completing repairs on various automated factory machinery
THE IDEAL MULTI – SKILLED MAINTENANCE ENGINEER.
We are looking for a multi skilled maintenance engineer who:
- has completed their NVQ level 3 electrical / mechanical qualification or above
- Has completed an apprenticeship.
- Has experience working in a factory setting.
If you think you are the right multi - skilled maintenance engineer for this market leader, please apply and send your CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or website
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website. By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation