Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer (Electrically biased)
Based in Wembley
Panama Shifts (2 on 2 off, 3 on 2 off, 2 on 3 off)
Minimum 4-month contract
Day shifts and night shifts available
£30 - £35p/hr
Are you a multi-skilled maintenance engineer looking for a new challenge within the food industry? Do you want to be part of a fun, outgoing, family run business? ? If so, carry on reading!
My client is one of the leading food manufacturers in the South East of England with their products being distributed in all of the leading supermarkets not just within the UK but throughout Europe. Within the last 10 years their business has almost quadrupled in turnover and they now employ over 1000 staff. Due to increased demand of their products the company are now taking an innovative and strategic turn within their production and maintenance division and require 4 maintenance engineers to come and assist them through this period. With a “family feel” culture and a team who all help and assist each other, this business is extremely attractive to any contractor looking for their next step.
What will the day to day duties of a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer look like?
- Currently there is little PPM in place, therefore the maintenance would be predominately reactive on day 1, this however is something the business want to change, giving you the opportunity to be part of creating and implementing a strategic PPM plan.
- Repairing a variety of machinery (Conveyors, mixers, sorting machines, check weighers and packaging machines)
- 50% of faults will be electrical, mainly sensors, relays, panels motors and drives.
- 50% of the faults will be mechanical, this will include bearings, pneumatics, conveyor components
- PLC work, basic fault finding and repair (no programming)
What’s in it for you?
- Chance of overtime within busy periods (Christmas is coming)
- The opportunity to work within a market leading business, that is growing even bigger
- Probability for extension on this contract is high
- With a large variety of machinery, this contract will add massively to your valuable experience as a contractor
I am extremely keen to speak to all Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineers who match the above description so please either give me a call or email me!
+44(0) 1164 783860
+44(0) 7775 404105
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
You must be eligible to live and work within the UK. Sponsorship is not provided.