Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Monday To Friday - Double days
£31500 - £33000, OTE £38000 + Attendance Bonus Pay + Overtime + Training + HNC + Company Pension + On-site Parking
My client who are an award-winning textiles processing company in West Yorkshire are looking for experienced Mechanical Maintenance Engineers. They supply to major retail manufacturers UK Wide and are continuously growing their order books. With this role you can enjoy long term job security and tailor-made training to enhance your engineering experience, whilst working for a market leader and feeling valued.
As a site Mechanical Maintenance Engineer, you will assist the team of engineers to help improve site reliability and minimise downtime.
Additional Responsibilities of the Mechanical Maintenance Engineer:
- Carry out planned and reactive maintenance and breakdowns
- Maintain equipment’s such as pumps, boilers, tanks, silos, pipes, valves, tanks, vessels and much more
- Report major faults to maintenance manager
Requirements of the Mechanical Maintenance Engineer:
- Experience within a heavy/process environment
- City and guilds or NVQ Level 3 qualified (Mechanical or Electrical)
- Have a can-do attitude
- Strong mechanical skills
To apply for this role please hit apply or email your CV to Dalvir.email@example.com
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation