Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer – Barking
£30 p/h (Ltd/Umb)
3 month rolling contract
4 on 4 off days and nights (12-hour shifts)
Heavy industrial/Waste environment
You will be responsible for the following:
- You will be part of a maintenance team which will be tasked to keep production up and running involving PLC, Electrical and Mechanical Maintenance.
- You will be working on conveyors, shredders, cranes, sorting bins, gantry cranes, bailers, compactors, and magnetic conveyors.
- Electrically you will be tasked to repair 3 phase motors and fault finding on Scada PLC’s.
- The role will involve both reactive and PPM maintenance.
The candidate must possess the following skills to be considered for this role:
- Experienced Mechanical and Electrical Maintenance Engineer
- Previous maintenance experience in a heavy industrial or waste environment
- Ability to fault find and repair on electrical and mechanical systems.
- Electrical and Mechanical qualifications
To be considered for this role please either hit the 'Apply' button on this site or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ATA Recruitment specialize in Technical and Electrical Engineering, so if this particular role is not for you, please do have a look on our website for further potential opportunities which may suit your skills and experience better - If you have the skill, we have the recruitment knowledge and together we can find you your perfect job! -
You must be eligible to live and work within the UK. Sponsorship is not provided.