Job Role – Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
£44k OTE £46-48k+ Overtime + External Training Opportunities + Brand New Site + Company Pension Scheme + Life Assurance and Many More Benefits!
Shifts – 4 on 4 off DAYS ONLY
Location – Wakefield
ATA Recruitment are looking to fill the above role for one of our key clients within the FMCG manufacturing industry! This is Brand new site where they have invested heavily in brand new automated equipment in their purpose-built site in Wakefield. As a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer you will provide breakdown support to manufacturing areas, carry out improvements and preventative maintenance on equipment. Working in a modern, high-volume, cutting-edge facility where innovation drives everything, you will be instrumental in driving positive change throughout the business.
My client offers excellent training and development, specifically around, external training to upskill on existing engineering skillsets as they want their engineers perform to their best ability and grow within the team with huge progression opportunities including, team leader, reliability and continuous improvement.
As a multi skilled maintenance engineer, you will be one of the first engineers to experience the brand-new state – of – the – art factory and will play your part in helping to get it up and running!
As the maintenance engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Conducting planned and reactive maintenance on a brand-new automated site!
- Fault finding on both mechanical and electrical components
- Getting involved with potential project work
To be a successful maintenance engineer, our client requires:
- An NVQ level 3 or equivalent in electrical engineering
- Previous experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of working on automated systems
You will receive the following benefits as a multi skilled maintenance engineer:
- Plenty of overtime available at 1.5 perfect for engineers looking to boost their earning potential!
- Entitlement to the company pension scheme!
- A great opportunity to work in a brand new site that will be implementing that latest machinery!
- Potential routes to go into continuous improvement or project work!
If you are an experienced maintenance engineer, interviews can be arranged immediately so apply by following the online instructions or send a CV to Dalvir.email@example.com
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation