Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
3 Months Minimum Contract
£39 p/h (Ltd Outside IR35) – NIGHTS
Our client based in Newark are looking for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join their site. If you think you may be suitable for this role, then please contact Abi Pywell on 07704543769, or email your CV to email@example.com.
The Role of Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer will involve the following:
- Reactive Breakdowns
- Electrical responsibilities include:
Fault finding, Periodic Testing, Replacing/Repairing Electrical Parts, Reading Electrical Drawings
- Electrical Components Include:
Panels, Sensors, Relays, Motors, E-Stops etc.
- Mechanical responsibilities include:
Fault Finding, reading of drawings, replacing like for like
- Mechanical components include:
Belts, bearings, pulleys, motors, gearboxes, conveyors, hydraulics, pneumatics
- Basic fault finding down to inputs and outputs on the HMI Screen
- 12-hour shifts – Nights (4 on, 4 off)
- Immediate start
The Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer will need the following:
- Level 3 Electrical or Mechanical Qualification
- Fault finding electrically and reading drawings
- Positive, can-do attitude
Benefits of working for this company will include:
- HIGH Possibility for contract extension
- Opportunities for training and development
- Excellent rates of pay
- 12-hour shifts, averaging 42 hours per week
- Outside IR35 position
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website -
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website
To be considered for this role please either hit the 'Apply' button on this site or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. I can also be contacted on 07704543769.
You must be eligible to live and work within the UK. Sponsorship is not provided.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation