Role – Maintenance Engineer
Location - Barnsley
Shifts - 3 on 3 off and 2 on 2 off Days and Nights Panama Shifts. 2 weekends of every month.
Salary - £45,000 plus overtime and training.
Extras – World class training on the latest automated equipment, PLC training, structured progression opportunities, up to 25 days shift holidays and much more!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for maintenance Engineer to join our client who is a large Global business based in Rugby.
Our client is a large global business specialising in fast moving goods, they have grown massively in the past ten years and continue to do so as a market leader across Europe. They are also a 2 Billion turnover business with over 10,000 employees.
A new head of engineering has recently joined the business and is looking develop and improve the business through its current growth phase. The current agenda involves more training and better benefits for its Engineers.
This company have invested heavily in a brand-new state of the art manufacturing site & automated equipment and are now looking for the right maintenance engineer to join their business and work on this brand-new facility.
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU
Do you like getting your hands dirty and enjoy working in a busy engineering environment?
Are you looking for a job where you will receive lots of Training on OEM equipment and Qualifications!
Maintenance Engineer will be responsible for:
- Reducing equipment breakdown duration and reduce the frequency of breakdowns. You will carry out basic fault finding and planned preventative maintenance on the automated production line equipment to rectify any minor faults.
- Fault finding mechanically on Conveyors, monorail systems and pneumatic equipment the majority cases you will replace components like for like.
- Fault finding electrically with a multi meter and reading electrical schematics. They will also be responsible for the sites preventative maintenance and responding to ad hoc requests for repairs whilst on shift.
- Completion of an electrical/mechanical maintenance/engineering apprenticeship or qualification.
- Experience fault finding electrically and mechanically.
As a Maintenance Engineer, you will expect
- Salary - £45000
- Will look at candidates who are in engineering roles and want to step up into leadership in the future.
- Company pension plan available.
- Continuous progression opportunities and training available.
- Our client will offer training/development and possible progression for the right candidate.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or hit the apply button and follow the instructions.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation