Paint Sprayer – Coalville
6 months Temporary to Permanent
The Paint Sprayer will be responsible for the following:
- Paint spraying – shot blasting
- Loading and unloading parts into the booth - this will be fabrications and sheet metal which are the outer layer of the kit.
- Fettling – getting rid of light rust with a hand help grinder
The candidate must possess the following skills to be considered for this role:
- Paint Spraying – shot blasting.
- 2 pack painting (ideally)
- More interested in the person
- Motivated and enthusiastic
- Reliable and hardworking
- Can get to site on their own
The benefits of this position:
- Competitive rates
- Immediate start
- Challenging and dynamic work environment.
- Permanent position after 6 months
To be considered for this role please either hit the 'Apply' button on this site or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ATA Recruitment specialise in Technical and Electrical Engineering, so if this particular role is not for you, please do have a look on our website for further potential opportunities which may suit your skills and experience better - If you have the skill, we have the recruitment knowledge and together we can find you your perfect job! -
You must be eligible to live and work within the UK. Sponsorship is not provided.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation