Paint Sprayer – Coalville
Plus x1.5 Overtime
6 months Temporary to Permanent
The Paint Sprayer will be responsible for the following:
· Paint spraying – shot blasting
· Loading and unloading parts into the booth - this will be fabrications and sheet metal which are the outer layer of the kit.
· Fettling – getting rid of light rust with a hand help grinder
The candidate must possess the following skills to be considered for this role:
- Paint Spraying – shot blasting.
- 2 pack painting (ideally)
- More interested in the person
- Motivated and enthusiastic
- Reliable and hardworking
- Can get to site on their own
The benefits of this position:
- Competitive rates
- Immediate start
- Challenging and dynamic work environment.
- Permanent position after 6 months
To be considered for this role please either hit the 'Apply' button on this site or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ATA Recruitment specialise in Technical and Electrical Engineering, so if this particular role is not for you, please do have a look on our website for further potential opportunities which may suit your skills and experience better - If you have the skill, we have the recruitment knowledge and together we can find you your perfect job! -
You must be eligible to live and work within the UK. Sponsorship is not provided.
ATA Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
ATA Recruitment specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.