Panel / Machine Wirer
Based in ST Alans
Overtime rates of up to 2x
£12.00p.hr - £14.00p.hr (PAYE / Umbrella)
3-4 Months temp to perm
My client is a leading manufacturer of LV switchgear, taking things right from design stage to installation they’re highly respected within their market. Due to ongoing growth they’re looking for a commissioning engineer to join their ever-gro0wing team.
What would day to day duties include?
- You will be building panels from scratch using a variety of schematic and engineering drawings
- You will be drilling, tapping the back plates in and also putting in all the trunking
- You will be planning all the wiring routes, numbering the cables and also terminating the cables
- There will be laying out of components involved in this position including PLC-relays, Transformers and
What are the expected skills and experiences?
- Experience panel wiring in a variety of sizes and building panels from scratch
- Ability and experience to work from engineering drawings and schematic drawings
- Have experience working with switchgear
- Have an electrical qualification
What are the benefits from this position?
- Overtime is paid at enhanced rates of up to 2x
- Monday to Friday working hours
- Opportunity to be a part of a growing, innovative business.
- Immediate starts!
To Apply for this role please either click apply or give me a call on the following numbers !
+44(0) 1164 783860
+44(0) 7775 404105
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
You must be eligible to live and work within the UK. Sponsorship is not provided.