Based in Milton Keynes
£15.00 PAYE £19 Umbrella
What will the day to day duties of the panel wirer be?
- Reading electrical diagrams and schematics, able to interrogate and spot problems
- Building a panel form scratch
- Mechanical Fitting
- Mounting components of a back plate
- Drilling & tapping
- Wiring up machines
- Field wiring
- Looming through the machine
- Following schematic drawings
What is expected from you ?
- 3yrs + experience of Panel Wiring
- Experience Building a panel form scratch
- Experience Wiring up machines
- Ability to Reading electrical diagrams and schematics, able to interrogate and spot problems
- Able to use a range of hand tools
- Hands on practical skills
- To be able to demonstrate a Attention to detail
- Pro-active with initiative
- ExperienceTapping, bolting, trunking, mounting sensors
What are the benefits of this position?
- The chance of contract extensions is high, also this business use panel wirers a lot so there will be potential opportunity to return at a later date
- The opportunity to get involved in bespoke projects meaning your day to day will be varied
- A very competitive hourly rate
- The opportunity to do overtime weekly
- Monday to Friday working hours
- This business operates a very “family feel” working environment
To be considered for this role please either hit the 'Apply' button on this site or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org I can also be contacted directly on 0116 4783860. I look forward to hearing from you!
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
You must be eligible to live and work within the UK. Sponsorship is not provided