Based in Bedford
8 Month Contract
£16.00 - £18.00 PAYE
My client design, manufacture and install special purpose machinery. Over recent years they have had significant growth within the business however they still pride themselves on keeping the “family feel” culture within the working environment. Their order book is full and due to this they’re looking for 2 – 3 Panel Wirers to come join them on a temporary basis, however this could become a much longer project.
If you are an experienced panel wirer looking for work, please carry on reading!
What will the day to day duties of the panel wirer be?
- You will be presented with a shell of a cabinet of which it will then be your responsibility to build from scratch and complete.
- You will need to build, layout and attach the back plates
- Soldering, Crimping, Drilling and tapping as required
- Ensuring the panel is neat and presented well.
- Numbering the wires and labelling.
- Terminating wires and trunking
What is expected from you ?
- 2yrs + experience of Panel Wiring
- Experience Building a panel form scratch
- Ability to Reading electrical diagrams and schematics, able to interrogate and spot problems
- Pro-active with initiative
- Experience Tapping, bolting, trunking, mounting sensors
What are the benefits of this position?
- The chance of contract extensions is high, also this business use panel wirers a lot so there will be potential opportunity to return at a later date
- A very competitive hourly rate
- The opportunity to do overtime weekly
- Monday to Friday working hours
- This business operates a very “family feel” working environment
To be considered for this role please either hit the 'Apply' button on this site or email your CV directly to email@example.com I can also be contacted directly on 0116 4783860. I look forward to hearing from you!
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
You must be eligible to live and work within the UK. Sponsorship is not provided