Flexible Working Hours
We are working with a manufacturing business who have multiple sites across the UK and a large-scale manufacturing site in Stoke. The business is an established name in their field and boast a great reputation in their industry. The company have grown impressively in recent years which is set to continue in 2021. They are currently looking to recruit an Automation Engineer with immediate effect.
The Automation Engineer role is responsible for all of the electrical maintenance support within the maintenance team, including PLC modifications, Project leadership, updating 'back up' and standard maintenance fault finding. The role will also expect you to use your areas of expertise to drive any continious improvement activities essentially making the site run as effective and efficent as possible. A keen desire to support, manage and train will be a huge part of your day to day role when working with your colleagues.
Automation Engineer role will involve:
- Electrical and mechanical reactive maintenance – including pump repairs and motor changes, repairing conveyors and automated machinery.
- Working on PLCs - checking i/o's, fault finding, modifcations, plug in with a laptop PMs – replacing relays, contactors, checking wiring, upgrading electrical components.
- Electrical and Mechanical planned maintenance work.
- Leading all continious improvement/project work.
- Machinery involved in the process includes conveyors, pumps, robotics, packing and labelling machinery.
- The role will work on a day shift pattern with flexible hours.
To be successful in your application for this Automation Engineer role you will need:
- An engineering apprenticeship.
- PLC Experience (Siemens s7 desired)
- Comfortable with responsibility for all electrical queries
- The ability work safely electrically and to diagnose electrical faults with three phase systems.
- To be happy working days.
- £Competitive package
- Company Pension
- A growing business.
- A very stable industry sector
If you’re interested please apply online or send your CV to email@example.com or call me on 07522239944