PPM Maintenance Engineer
Monday – Friday
8am – 5pm
Benefits: AE SMART pension scheme (5% employee / 3% employer), 20 days holiday (including Bank Holidays), Life Assurance = 2 x annual salary, On-site parking, Canteen with vending machine facility and kitchen with microwave facilities, Entry in Yu-Life Wellbeing Scheme
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a PPM Maintenance Engineer to work for a family run business who have recently won new contracts and have increased production output by 33%. With this in mind they are in a very strong position need a PPM Maintenance Engineer to join their well-established team. This is a great time to join as they have recently input a brand new CMM system, are introducing new automated equipment and have new investors who are looking to grow the business even more. You can expect to work for a highly stable business who are looking to train and develop their team and even pay for further qualifications.
As a PPM Maintenance Engineer you will be responsible for:
- The upkeep on daily, weekly, bi-weekly and monthly site PPM’s.
- The daily upkeep of the brand-new Shire Pirana CMM system which is due to go live as of 19th June 2021.
- To attend breakdowns as and when required if the Engineering are in need of extra support.
- To be able to fault find both Electrically and Mechanically to be able to support the engineering team.
- To suggest new improvements and be a part of regular CI
- To keep up a high level of site H&S
- It would be advantageous if you could fault find on PLCs
To be successful in your application you must have the following skills or attributes:
- Must have experience using Shire Pirana CMM system
- Must be able to fault find both mechanically and electrically.
- Must hold an electrical or mechanical qualification (City & Guilds Level 3 or higher).
- It would be advantageous to hold 17th or 18th edition
As the successful candidate you would have the opportunity to receive both in house and supplier training. Long term there would also be the opportunity to continue your studies in engineering and completer further qualifications.
For more information on this role or others in the area please email Hayley.firstname.lastname@example.org
ATA Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
ATA Recruitment specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.