Process Engineer – Hygienic Process
Based in South Derbyshire – 6 Month Contract Minimum
£400 - £450 per day – Ltd Company – Outside IR35
This market leading systems integrator is currently on a steep growth curve, having managed to win several major projects in the last few months, they are now currently in a position where they need to expand their project team to ensure that they can deliver the projects on time and to budget. Working on high tech projects across different industries, this is an opportunity to manage the complete project lifecycle in a challenging environment. If you believe you are right for this role then please call Steve Harrhy on 07827295376 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This role of a Process Engineer will include the following:
- Produce P&IDs to detail the pipework and instrumentation layouts
- Create process flow diagrams and block PFDs
- Calculate mass and energy balances to ensure the mass and energy flow is correct
- Create the URS
- Ensure the sizing of the equipment for the plant is correct
- Involved in the commissioning process on site
The Process Engineer must possess the following skills & experience:
- Previous process engineering experience within a hygienic environment such as food, pharmaceutical, healthcare, brewing, distilling, FMCG
- Capable of Producing P&IDs and PFDs,
- Able to do mass and energy balance calculations
- Sizing of equipment – pipework, pumps, valves, actuators and ancillary equipment
- Producing URS’s for internal and external stakeholders
The benefits of this position:
- Large established business
- Long Contracts
- Impressive client base
- Getting involved in projects from cradle to grave
To be considered for this role please either hit the 'Apply' button on this site or email your CV directly to email@example.com I can also be contacted directly on 07827295376. I look forward to hearing from you!
ATA Recruitment specialise in the recruitment of Engineers across the UK, so if this particular role is not for you, please do have a look on our website for further potential opportunities which may suit your skills and experience better - If you have the skill, we have the recruitment knowledge and together we can find you your perfect job! -
You must be eligible to live and work within the UK. Sponsorship is not provided.
ATA Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
ATA Recruitment specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.