Process Engineer (Safety/Chemical Engineering/HAZOP’s)
£400 - £450 per day
3- 6 months contract
You will be responsible for the following:
- You will be responsible for the process safety HAZOPs across the chemical manufacturing site
- There will be up to 400 HAZOPs that need completing across the site
- The equipment and elements of the process that require the HAZOPs include
- silo’s, conveyor belts, nozzles, inlets, outlets, pipework, valves, pumps etc.
- Specifically, the HAZOPs will look at flow, pressure, temperature, and vibrations.
- You will be liaising internally with a variety of teams to gather all the documentation required for the report and will be completing all the paperwork and submitting the report.
You will need the following skills to be considered for this role:
- Chemical Engineering experience / degree
- Experience in process safety
- Capable of completing multiple HAZOPs
- Attention to detail
To be considered for this role please either hit the 'Apply' button on this site or email your CV directly to email@example.com.
ATA Recruitment specialise in Technical and Electrical Engineering, so if this particular role is not for you, please do have a look on our website for further potential opportunities which may suit your skills and experience better - If you have the skill, we have the recruitment knowledge and together we can find you your perfect job! -
You must be eligible to live and work within the UK. Sponsorship is not provided.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation