£38,000 - £40,000
My client is a Castle Donnington based manufacturing business who employ 200 people at site and manufacture consumer products in a fast paced environment. The company supply to many well known retailers and are respected in the industry for their product quality. The site has undergone heavy investment in the past few years as part of it’s development and are currently looking to recruit a Production Manager with immediate effect.
The Production Manager will be responsible for a team compromising of eight team leaders and the shop floor team underneath the team leaders.
Your key duties will involve:
- Effectively managing the daily of production to ensure all aspects of health and safety are adhered to, product quality is maintained to expected targets and that production plans are met.
- Conducting a thorough analysis of OEE data to identify potential efficiency gains and implement improvements through employee engagement and Kaizen events which will significantly reduce non-value add activities.
- Effectively manage Shift Leaders to ensure all standard work is complete daily and develop them into exceptional people managers.
- Engage all shop floor staff with effective communication and regularly review performance to identify talent for potential progression and succession planning.
The Key Challenges in this Production Manager role will be:
- Ensure all relevant production KPI targets are met.
- Creating a continuous improvement culture on the shop floor.
- Driving through improvements in overall equipment effectiveness.
- Achieving over 99% despatch adherence.
To be successful in your application for this Production Manager role you will need:
- Excellent management and leadership skills.
- Exposure to MRP systems.
- To be able to performance manage.
- Production Management experience in a fast paced production environment.
- Company Pension
- A growing business.
If you’re interested please apply online, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 0116 216 700.
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.