- £45,0000 - £48,000 basic salary
- Days – Monday to Friday
- Matched pension
- 25 days’ leave + 8 Bank Holidays
- Life insurance
Location: Northamptonshire, ideal locations include, Northampton, Kettering, Daventry, Corby, Uppingham, Market Harborough, Stamford and parts of Peterborough
Are you a Production Manager looking to work for a forward-thinking, growing and finically secure business within the engineering market sector? If so, I have a fantastic opportunity for a Production Manager to join a growing organisation with a long-standing history in supplying automotive customers.
Over the past 5 years, this company has invested in new plant, equipment, software and in their staff to ensure they are leading the way in manufacturing capabilities. As a result of a recent promotion, my client is looking to recruit a Production Manager to join the team.
The role of the Production Manager will be as follows:
- Provide effective leadership to the production team
- Ensure the production team achieve KPI’s related to Safety, Quality, Scrap, Yield, Waste and Productivity
- Lead and manage all daily and weekly production meetings/Gemba walks
- Responsible for the training, development, and leadership of the production team
- 1-2-1’s, appraisals, performance management and recruitment of new staff
- Responsible for the day-to-day running of the production lines
- Ensuring the team meet quality standards and to lead/manage any improvement initiatives such as continuous improvement and lean
- Lead and manage any quality issues by leading 8D and 5 Why initiatives
- Optimise the output of all production activities
- To build and nurture the team, identify rising stars and successors
- Manage the relationship with the customer and to keep them abreast of the latest production updates
The ideal Production Manager will have the following background and experience:
- Experienced Production Manager or Operations Manager background with a track record in developing and leading production teams
- Ideally an automotive, aerospace, or general engineering background
- Knowledge of process improvement tools and techniques
- Ideally, an engineering background although experience is preferred
- Strong IT skills
- Full EU driving licence
How to apply:
Please click “apply” or for further information, please contact Ajay Bhella at ATA Recruitment in Leicester on 0116 2167000, or please email me an up to date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and General Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.