6 - 12 Month Contract – Temp to Perm Opportunity’s
£9.25 - £13.45 p/h (depending on shift)
Automatic pay rise after 12 weeks
Unlimited overtime available
Our client specialises in the manufacture of drainage systems and rainwater and gutter systems and due to increased workflow require multiple Production Operatives to start immediately.
Their supply of products is provided to utilities, telecoms, highways, civil engineering, construction and housing companies across the United Kingdom.
The role of a Production Operative will include the following:
- Loading and unloading the machines and conveyor lines
- Using lifting equipment to move large items
- Using a grinder to “finish” items to the required level
- Packing finished products onto a pallet
- Ensuring that all safety aspects are adhered to
- Some heavy lifting
- Visual inspection of parts to ensure quality
The Production Operative must possess the following skills & experience to be considered for this role:
- Previous experience of working in a manufacturing environment
- Good communication skills
- Be hard working
- Good time management skills
- Good organisational skills
- The ability to work calmly under pressure
- Show enthusiasm
- Ability to work on own initiative
The benefits of this position as a production Operative:
- Immediate start available
- Large established business
- Competitive rates
- Unlimited overtime available
- Impressive clients base
- Long contracts & TTP opportunity
To be considered for this role please either hit the 'Apply' button on this site or email your CV directly to Jonathan.email@example.com. I can also be contacted directly on 07773208421. I look forward to hearing from you!
ATA Recruitment specialize in Technical and Electrical Engineering, so if this particular role is not for you, please do have a look on our website for further potential opportunities which may suit your skills and experience better - If you have the skill, we have the recruitment knowledge and together we can find you your perfect job! -
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
You must be eligible to live and work within the UK. Sponsorship is not provided.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation