Production Operative – Manufacturing
£15 p/h – Temporary Opportunity
Immediate Start Available!
Based in the West Midlands, my client is a leading business in the materials handling and manufacturing sectors. Due to a recent sure in orders, my client is looking to add two candidates into their manufacturing team to help them cope with the extra workload. This is a temporary position initially, however if the level of orders coming in remains high, this could become a permanent role for the right candidate. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to gain work experience in Mechanical Fitting of Manufacturing.
This Role will include;
- Assisting the team of skilled Mechanical Fitters, being an “extra pair of hands” to anyone who needs help holding, lifting, or moving something
- Collecting parts from other units in the business or from external companies
- Using a counterbalance forklift truck to move items around the shop floor
- Moving small items with a hand truck
- Brushing up, mopping the floor, and hosing down areas to keep a clean working environment
- Ensure the work space is free of any clutter which could cause a H&S risk
Candidates must possess the following;
- Ideally some experience or working in a Manufacturing or Industrial Environment
- Can do attitude – keen to prove yourself
- An interest in a career in Manufacturing or Engineering
- This can be a physically demanding role at times, and will be very hands on
- Forklift License (nice to have)
To apply to this vacancy or to enquire about any other of the opportunities ATA has to offer please call 07827 256611 and ask for Robert Weatherhead. Alternatively, please send your CV to email@example.com or visit to see all our current vacancies.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation