Production Operative – Dewsbury/Leeds
(Potential for long term extensions and a permanent role)
12-hour Continental shifts days and nights (Working some weekends)
Must be willing to work in a heavy manufacturing environment
Rate of pay - £9.75 p/h
Plus, overtime rates of x1.5 Saturday and x2 Sunday
Full on the job training will be provided
The Production Operative will be responsible for the following:
- You will be trained to operate a variety of machinery on the plant
- Generally, your day will involve operating the machinery and Unloading, loading and sorting through bricks.
The Production Operative must possess the following skills to be considered for this role:
- Be reliable and a good communicator.
- Be happy with working in a heavy manufacturing plant.
- Experience as a Production Operator in a heavy-duty environment
- Machine operative experience
The benefits of this position:
- Competitive hourly rate
- Immediate start
- Challenging and dynamic work environment.
- Lots of support and training
To be considered for this role please either hit the 'Apply' button on this site or email your CV directly to email@example.com. I can also be contacted directly on 0116 2167005. I look forward to hearing from you!
ATA Recruitment specialise in Technical and Electrical Engineering, so if this particular role is not for you, please do have a look on our website for further potential opportunities which may suit your skills and experience better - If you have the skill, we have the recruitment knowledge and together we can find you your perfect job! -
You must be eligible to live and work within the UK. Sponsorship is not provided.
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.