Production Operative – Melton Mowbray
Rotating days and night shifts
3 months rolling contract (View for permanent positions thereafter)
Must be willing to work in a heavy industry Foundry environment
Rate of pay - £9.25 p/h for days and £10.60 p/h for nights (This will increase after 12 weeks)
Plus, overtime rates
Our client specialises in the manufacture of a wide range of products for the construction market. With over 20 sites across the UK our client is a multi-billion-pound enterprise who are heavily investing across all sites to meet an ever-increasing market demand for their goods.
The Production Operative will be responsible for the following.
- Loading and unloading the machines and conveyor lines
- Using lifting equipment to move large items
- Using a grinder to “finish” items to the required level
- Packing finished products onto a pallet
- Ensuring that all safety aspects are adhered to
- Some heavy lifting
The Operative must possess the following skills to be considered for this role:
- Previous experience of working in a heavy manufacturing environment
- Good communication skills
- Be hard working
- Good time management skills
- Good organisational skills
- The ability to work calmly under pressure
- Show enthusiasm
benefits of this position:
- Competitive hourly rate
- Immediate start
- Challenging and dynamic work environment.
- Long term contract
To be considered for this role please either hit the 'Apply' button on this site or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. I can also be contacted directly on 0116 2167005. I look forward to hearing from you!
ATA Recruitment specialise in Technical and Electrical Engineering, so if this particular role is not for you, please do have a look on our website for further potential opportunities which may suit your skills and experience better - If you have the skill, we have the recruitment knowledge and together we can find you your perfect job! -
You must be eligible to live and work within the UK. Sponsorship is not provided.
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.