Production Operative – Peterborough/Whittlesey
4 on 4 off days and nights
12 hour shifts 6-6
£13.90 p/h plus holiday pay – Temporary Opportunity
Immediate Start Available!!
Our client is a manufacturer of Construction Products that is currently going through an extremely busy period, as a result they are looking to add to their Production Operative Team. As a Production Operative, you will be responsible for operating conveyors inside the site pressing buttons and making sure there are no defects in the products. Training will be provided. Our client is looking for consistent reliable temporary workers till the end of the year. The pay is great for an easy job. No interview required this role is immediate start subject to passing a drugs and alcohol test.
This Role will include.
- Working in the manufacturing plant the Production Operatives will be manning various machines. Machine operating (Training will be provided)
- General Production Operative duties
- Upholding health and safety practices
Candidates must possess the following.
- Ideally some experience or working in a Manufacturing or Industrial Environment
- Can do attitude – keen to prove yourself
- Be able to Pass a drugs and alcohol test
- Drivers’ licences ideal but not necessary.
To apply to this vacancy or to enquire about any other of the opportunities ATA has to offer please call on 07814 892 105 and ask for Mo. Alternatively, please send your CV to Mohamed.firstname.lastname@example.org or visit to see all our current vacancies.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation