Production Planner – Process Manufacturer
Ripley - £17.50 per hour - £20 per hour (PAYE / UMB)
Contract Length - 2-3 months
This globally recognised business has continued to grow over the last 12 months and demand for their product is higher than ever before. Demand as high as this means that delivering high quality product to their customers on time and to budget is integral to their busines. As a result, this company are looking to recruit a temporary production planner that has the capability and to ensure enough raw material is available on site to help the manufacturing process run effectively whilst minimising the amount of down time. If you are a Production Planner with a good amount of SAP experience, please apply for this role immediately.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Planning of stock requirements for the production based on the current order book
- Building relationships internally with sales, operations, warehouse and purchasing teams
- Create the materials plan to support the manufacturing process
- Support any NPI products and source the required product
- Utilising SAP to help make the planning process as efficient as possible
The candidate must possess the following skills to be considered for this role:
- Experienced Production Planner with inventory management knowledge
- Manufacturing experience within an Automotive, Aerospace, Process or General Engineering environment
- Previously worked with SAP
- Capable of planning for specific demands using a methodical approach
- Excellent communicator that is able to deal with a variety of stakeholders
The benefits of this position:
- Competitive hourly rate
- Immediate start.
- Secure and stable business that is performing very well
To be considered for this role please either hit the 'Apply' button on this site or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. I can also be contacted directly on 07827295376. I look forward to hearing from you!
ATA Recruitment specialize in Technical and Electrical Engineering, so if this particular role is not for you, please do have a look on our website for further potential opportunities which may suit your skills and experience better - If you have the skill, we have the recruitment knowledge and together we can find you your perfect job! -
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
You must be eligible to live and work within the UK. Sponsorship is not provided.