Production supervisor, £37991 + annual bonus, 4 on 4 off days only
Package includes company pension contribution of 10%, generous holiday, fantastic training & future progression opportunities.
ATA are supporting a large engineering group at one of their bespoke manufacturing sites in the Wilnecote area. The company employ over 2000 staff across the country with a resounding 15% of those employed being with the company for over 25 years, showing the company’s strong ability to retain their staff. The group are leaders within their market and boast a portfolio of manufactured goods second to none. These goods are some of UKs most recognisable brands of which have become a staple part of the British construction market. With a turnover eclipsing £350 million the business is going from strength to strength and are set to grow even further in 2022. This growth will include £27million worth of site investment which will allow for the upgrade and installation of new production lines, securing their foothold in the market.
About the role
As a production supervisor you will work with the production manager to ensure the smooth running of the manufacturing process on the shop floor.
- KPI management, supervising the team of operators to achieve production targets.
- Ensuring manufacturing equipment is set up and being operated correctly.
- Supporting with the operation of plant machinery where needed.
- Looking for ways to improve the production process.
- Reducing production downtime.
- Identifying training needs within the team.
- Report writing and presenting data to senior management.
- Completing documentation in line with compliance
- Working with multidisciplinary teams including engineering.
As a production supervisor you should have/be the following:
- Previous experience working at a team leader level.
- Experience working within manufacturing, ideally from a heavy or industrial environment (However this isn’t essential)
- Experience with KPI management
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work with multiple teams.
- Strong attitude to health and safety & hold IOSH or NEBOSH qualification.
If successful in your application of this production supervisor position, you will benefit from extreme job security for a company that has recovered immensely from the midst of the COVID19 pandemic, pledging to invest over £25million into the site. You will have the opportunity to progress your career into senior roles across the group, with the company advocating internal development.
If you think this is the right role for you then please press apply, call Ashton on 07814905283 or email your CV too email@example.com
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation