£13 - £13.50 p/h Plus holiday pay
3 month contract with high likelihood of extensions and permanent position
- Monday to Friday between 7.30- 4 Or can start at 8 or 9 too
- Would look at somebody that wants to do Monday to Thursday.
- Initially full time office based. Once up to speed. 3 in office and 2 at home
To start immediately
You will be responsible for the following:
- Responsible for providing project administration support starting at the sales handover stage and finishing upon project close out.
- Responsible for loading projects into SAP and undertaking range of project setup activities such as creation of project folder on SharePoint and creation of document schedule templates.
- You will support seven project managers working on approx. 40 projects all at various stages of the project lifecycle.
You must possess the following skills to be considered for this role:
- Have experience with SAP
- Eye for detail
- General IT knowledge inc Office, Teams etc
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Ability to work in pressurized environments and handle several complex orders at the same time.
- Project experience
The benefits of this position:
- Competitive Salary
- Permanent position there after potentially
To apply to this vacancy or to enquire about any other of the opportunities ATA has to offer please call 07814 892 105 and ask for Mo. Alternatively please send your CV to email@example.com or visit to see all of our current vacancies.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation