6 month Contract Potential Extension
My client are a process design consultancy and turnkey project management company for process plant projects in the food, beverage, chemical and Health & Beauty markets. They have also been expanding more in the pharmaceutical market. They currently have several projects in the pipeline as well as existing work that require site-based support.
The hours are 7.30am to 3.30pm and you must be able to drive as public transport is not close by. You must be able to commit to hours Monday to Friday.
- Liaising with internal and external parties both face to face, on the phone and via email
- Stakeholder management – keeping people informed and updated
- Document control
- RFI – ensuring they are actioned and tracked
- Project organisation
- Scheduling meetings
- Attaining data and information required for meeting / reports
- Helping put other monthly updates – power point – 2/3 pages, including information and photos
- Experience of document control
- Strong admin skills
- Full use of the MS Suite incl. PowerPoint
- Can ideally use SharePoint
- Strong Communicator
- Highly Organised
- Attention to detail
To apply to this vacancy or to enquire about any other of the opportunities ATA has to offer please call me on 07814 892 105. You can also send your CV to email@example.com or visit to see all of our current vacancies.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation