£30,000 – 35,000
26days Holiday not including BH
My client is a privately owned SME business who provide special purpose equipment and associated turnkey engineering services for a variety of sectors in the FMCG and Automation industry. The company has grown rapidly since its inception and is constantly growing each year.
The company have had a successful 2020 they didn’t have to furlough any staff and are have further ambitious growth plans for 2021 with more new markets they are looking to grow into. The company has a fantastic team-based spirit and a real culture of togetherness in achieving their goals. Due to their growth they are looking to recruit an project Engineer with immediate effect.
The Project Engineer role
The role requires a commercial can-do attitude and full ownership of 20-30 ongoing projects to ensure the continued success and expansion of the company.
• Coordinate project management for full project lifecycle from sales handover, co-operating with relevant technical departments, scheduling installations, providing engineers with correct kit and paperwork for each job and closing projects.
• Procuring and stock managing goods from a supply base for each project.
• Provisioning services from suppliers and keeping customers communicated until completion.
• Planning and scheduling engineer resource to fulfil all project installations within prompt timings.
• Ensuring critical paths for all projects are followed through with regular stakeholder communication.
• Completing any required technical documents with the customer.
• Liaising with the relevant departments to deliver products and services as agreed with the customer resolving any associated customer queries satisfactorily.
• Accurate processing of all customer requirements.
• Ensuring that all relevant information relating to projects is updated on the company CRM system and completing regular housekeeping
To be successful in your application for this Project Engineer you will need:
- Experience running projects with an engineering or manufacturing backing.
- Experience dealing with key stakeholders and negotiating with suppliers.
- Engineering qualification or Degree in Engineering
- £30,000 – 36,000
- Company Pension
- A growing business.
- A very stable industry sector
ATA Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
ATA Recruitment specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.