Job title – Project Manager
Location – Staffordshire
Salary & Package – £35k to £45k + car + fuel card + laptop + phone + PPE
Hours of Work – Monday to Friday
About the Company
Our client specialises in the Design, Service, Installation and Commissioning of a wide range of Water Treatment Systems. Used by the Water Industry, Manufacturers, Quarry and Construction Industry their systems can be found all across the country in a wide variety of environments and settings. As well as static plant the business also provides mobile water treatment equipment, as well as standalone emergency cover equipment on loan.
The business has experienced double digit growth year on year for over the last decade and continue to expand their operations. As such the business are looking to hire an additional Project Manager to oversee their very healthy pipeline of projects.
About the role
As a Project Manager you will:
- Overall responsibility of all new projects specifically focusing on their Aerators and Agitator Product Range.
- Manage project from life to death until final sign over to the customer.
- Visit customer’s and manufacturers sites at various points throughout the project.
- Have overall responsibility for Project Budgets.
- Check initial design proposal from Sales Team to ensure the proposed solution is the right solution and adjusting specification where necessary.
- Liaise with other internal departments to ensure sufficient labour is available for all installation work.
- Arrange 3rd party contractors and equipment when required.
- Resolve any H&S issues that arise, whilst ensuring H&S is adhered to.
- Create work schedules for all involved.
- Briefing of Engineers and Subcontractors.
- Resolve any technical or logistical issues that arise.
- Provide technical knowledge to Sales Team when required.
- Ensure all project documentation is kept up to date an accurate.
- Assist with R&D when required.
To be successful in your application you must have the following skills or attributes:
- Must have a recognised Mechanical Engineering or Process Engineering qualification to degree level.
- Must have previous experience working as a Project Manager or Project Engineer.
- Must be willing to travel across the country and abroad when required.
Due to the current situation all interviews will be conducted via video call.