Location: Burton on Trent, Staffordshire
Commutable from: Leicestershire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Loughborough, Burton-On-Trent, Ashby, Coalville, Tamworth, Swadlincote or Lichfield
- £40,000 - £45,000
- Car allowance £5,500
- Company bonus based on profit
- Pension (up to 4% matched) + life assurance + healthcare
- 25 days’ leave + 8 Bank Holidays
- Immediate start available
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a £multi-million capital projects delivery business based in the heart of Derbyshire. With over 20 years of expertise in providing projects for the Food, Pharmaceutical and FMCG market sector, my client sets the standard and perceived as a market leader within their respective market.
With an all-encompassing and in-house engineering team, this engineering manufacturing organisation can provide systems and turnkey solutions for retrofits, upgrades as well as delivering projects for brand new factories.
As a Project Manager, you will be instrumental in the delivery of £multi-million capital projects and play a pivotal role in accelerating growth within the capital projects department. As a result, my client is looking to recruit a Project Manager to ensure projects are delivered on time, safely and to within budget.
You will directly manage a team of Project Engineers as well as a dedicated engineering team ranging from Mechanical, Electrical, Software and Process Engineers.
If you are an experienced Senior Project Engineer, Project Manager, Contracts Manager or work in a similar position and looking for a company where you will have plenty of opportunities to progress & develop, then please email a CV to Ajay Bhella email@example.com
The role of the Project Manager will be as follows:
- Responsible for controlling and managing projects valued up to £2m
- Review the scope of works, engineering drawings, technical specifications, T&C’s and commercial contracts
- Outline project programs using Microsoft Projects and Gantt charts and to manage project schedules
- Set and deliver the scope of works, control budgets on programs and to set the schedule to deliver framework agreements
- Resource planning and to manage resources (indirect reports) related to mechanical design, electrical design, and software engineering
- 50% of your time will be office based and 50% site based with customers around the UK and
- Responsible for all technical, commercial, and contractual elements of the project from cradle to grave
- Technically you will be responsible for ensuring all project activities meet the scope of work and technical specification
- Commercially, you will be responsible for guaranteeing the budgets are adhered to, capturing variable costs, payments, invoicing, and profit per project
- Oversee the design, build, site transfer, install and commissioning of all projects
- Oversee the management of Subcontractors and to ensure all RAMS are carried out
- Ensuring projects meet KPI’s related to safety, customer satisfaction and profit/cash
To be successful for the Project Manager’s role you will need:
- Project Engineer, Senior Project Engineer, Project Manager, Senior Project Manager or Contracts Manager type background
- Technical qualification is preferred – minimum HNC/HND – mechanical, electrical or process
- Experienced in project delivery within the Food, FMCG or Pharmaceutical market sector
- Excellent with customers and commercially & technically strong on projects
- Must be strong on H&S, negotiation & planning
- Full EU driving licence
- Fantastic onboarding program
- Excellent remuneration package
- Autonomy to manage a £multi-million-pound projects and an expert project delivery team
- Lots of opportunities to progress & develop
- Support for external training courses and further education
How to apply:
Please click “apply” or for further information or please contact Ajay Bhella at ATA Recruitment by emailing an up to date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and General Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.