Project Manager – POS / Retail Display
£27,000 - £30,000 per annum
Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire
Our client is a creative design and manufacturing company who have over 40 years’ experience in the POS and Retail Display sector working with many well know household brands.
Due to a busy project pipeline and growth plans they are currently looking to add a Project Manager to the team. This role would suit an experience Project Manager from within the sector or somebody with experience in estimating and costing who would like to take on more responsibilities.
The role of the Project Manager will include:
- Taking a requirement from a client and estimating the material and labour costs
- Order materials from a number of different suppliers
- Working closely with the production team to ensure projects are produced accurately and on schedule
- Oversee each stage of the project from start to finish
- Be responsible for ensuring the business remains profitable through accurate pricing whilst maintaining a high level of service
The successful candidate will come with the following skills and experience:
- Project Manager, Project Supervisor or Estimator from POS/Retail Display or other manufacturing
- Good understanding of materials with the ability to price them as well as estimating projects through production phases
- Willing to learn and able to work well within a team
- Join a growing company
- Work with well known brands
- Immediate start
To be considered for this role please either hit the 'Apply' button on this site or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org I can also be contacted directly on 07814889567. I look forward to hearing from you!
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website
ATA Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
ATA Recruitment specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.