£50,000 – 60,000 + £4,300 Car Allowance + Flexible Working Policy (3 Office, 2 From Home)
I am working exclusively in partnership with one of the UK’s leading process engineering companies. The business focus on the delivery of turnkey engineering projects for process industries including mechanical, electrical, process and software design as well as the fabrication of some process plant equipment for industries including food, drink, and pharmaceuticals. The projects the company deliver range from £2 - £20 million in value and the business employs over 200 people at their UK operation including more than 100 engineers many of whom have achieved chartered status.
The company have grown incredibly in the past five years from a turnover of £25 million to £50 million currently with the next few years seeing them expect to become a £100 million business. The company has the backing of a large global organisation and a local trading history dating back over 200 years.
As part of their growth they are now looking to recruit a Project Manager who will be responsible for running multi-million pound turnkey engineering projects. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company who truly value professional Project Management who can offer exciting projects to lead.
As a Project Manager you will be fully responsible for the scope, performance and management of projects in the range of £2 – 20 million. My client is responsible for delivering the engineering design, equipment installation, commissioning at site and all sub-contract supply for mechanical equipment and electrical hardware on projects they run.
You will initially receive a project handover from sales, your key role as Project Manager will then be to:
- To form the Project team to deliver the project (i.e CAD Designer, Electrical Engineer, Cost Engineer, Software Engineer, Project Engineer)
- To identify the biggest risks to successfully completion of the project and along with the support of your team to create action points to mitigate for these risks.
- Coach the team around issues they face on delivering during the project.
- To make the decisions when to take the lead on conversations and negotiations with suppliers during the project.
- To provide updates on the business on project progress, risks to scope and expected cost to complete.
- To build a very strong relationship with project customers and to ensure their expectations are managed accordingly during the project lifecycle and that communication around project milestones and payment schedules are clear.
To be successful in your application for this Project Manager role you will need.
- Experience running engineering related projects circa 1-2 million or above
- To be a fantastic relationship builder
- To be able to identify and mitigate for scope and cost related risks on engineering projects.
- To be able to build project teams that work together effectively.
- Strong negotiation skills.
The successful Project Manager will receive the following benefits:
- A company contributory pension scheme.
- £50,000 – 60,000 basic salary
- £4,300 Car Allowance
- A flexible working policy three in the office, two days from home.
- Flexible working hours around core business hours.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
If you’re interested please apply online or send yourCV to email@example.com
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation