PROJECT MANAGER – RETAIL VISUAL MERCHANDISING
£25,000 - £28,000 PER ANNUM
MELTON MOWBRAY, LEICESTERSHIRE
Our client is a creative design and manufacturing company with over 40 years in the retail manufacturing industry. They offer their clients a one-stop-shop experience that includes product design and development, rapid prototyping, manufacturing and delivery of goods.
Over the years, they have worked with some of the largest and most unique retail brands delivering their projects on time and to the highest quality.
They are now seeking a Project Manager to support the Production Manager, due to continued growth and a busy project pipeline.
The role of the Project Manager will include:
- Order materials from a number of different suppliers
- Working closely with the production team to ensure projects are produced accurately and on schedule
- Oversee each stage of the project from start to finish
- Be responsible for ensuring the business remains profitable through accurate pricing whilst maintaining a high level of service
The successful candidate will come with the following skills and experience:
- Project Manager, Project Supervisor or Estimator from any industry will be considered
- Good understanding of materials with the ability to price them as well as estimating projects through production phases
- Must have customer facing experience and be able to interact with customer on a regular basis
- Willing to learn and able to work well within a team
- 2-5 years Project Management experience from any industry will be considered
- Join a growing company
- Work with well-known global retail brands
- Immediate start
To be considered for this role please either hit the 'Apply' button on this site or email your CV directly to email@example.com. I look forward to hearing from you!
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation