£45,000 – 55,000 + £4,500 Car Allowance
I am working exclusively in partnership with one of the UK’s leading process engineering companies. The business focus on the delivery of turnkey engineering projects for process industries including mechanical, electrical, process and software design with key sectors they work in being food, drink, and pharmaceuticals. The projects the company deliver range from £2 - £20 million in value and the business employs 160 people at their UK operation including many engineers who have achieved chartered status.
The company have grown incredibly in the past five years from a turnover of £25 million to £50 million currently with the next five years seeing them expect to become a £100 million business. The company has the backing of a large global organisation and a local trading history dating back over 200 years.
The company are currently looking for a Proposals Engineer to join their pre engineering team with immediate effect.
The Proposals Engineer role will be to support in the preparation of bids and tenders for projects the business look to win in the Pharmaceutical industry. The bids will range from circa 50K up to full turnkey projects in the range of £1 million to £ 5 million.
Your key role as Proposals Engineer will be to:
- Attending site visits with the sales lead on new potential pharmaceutical projects.
- Pulling together estimates on engineering time required for design and commissioning on the project to allow them to cost the bid.
- Developing P&IDs and the process design for bids.
- Producing specifications and securing prices from suppliers for equipment, automation, electrical systems required for the proposal.
- Supporting sales with presentation of the bid when required.
To be successful in your application for this Proposal Engineer role you will need:
- To be able to interpret P&IDs
- Either a mechanical engineering or process engineering background.
- An engineering qualification.
- Exposure in a process engineering related sector such as food, drink or pharmaceuticals.
- £45,000 – 55,000
- £4,500 Car Allowance
- Company Pension Scheme
- Flexible Working Policy
If you’re interested please apply online, send your CV to email@example.com
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.