Role – Field Service Engineer
Location – Home based covering UK and Ireland – candidates need to be based in the Midlands or South
Salary – £35,000 – £40,000 + Overtime + Annual Bonus + Pension + Van + Tools
ATA Recruitment are currently working with an extremely successful manufacturing business that supply pump solutions to many different industries including oil & gas, food & beverage, water and chemical. Having been established for nearly 50 years they are a leader in the industry and pride themselves on investing in future technology to provide their customers with the most cutting edge and innovative solutions.
They are currently looking to recruit a Field Service Engineer to join their experienced team. The role be a varied position covering preventative maintenance, breakdowns, troubleshooting and installations on customer sites across the UK and Ireland.
If you are a motivated Service Engineer who has experience working on rotating equipment such as pumps, turbines, compressors etc. and are looking to join an ambitious business who can offer you the opportunity to work on exciting engineering projects, apply now for immediate consideration!
The role of Field Service Engineer will involve:
- Preventative maintenance, breakdown, troubleshooting, repair, installation and commissioning of a wide range of pump systems on customers sites.
- Service, maintain, repair and attend breakdowns for all equipment. You will fault find, repair and replace both electrical & machinal parts to component level.
- The role will vary from a simple replacement of a pump (either replacing own brand pumps or another competitors) where you will replace it like for like.
- You could also spend 2 or 3 days installing pump systems along with commissioning activities.
- In some cases, you may be required to go offshore for a week on an O&G platform on the North Sea.
- Fault-finding on electrical control panels.
- Alignment and installation of rotating machinery.
- Some of the complex projects will require you to go to a customer site and conduct full site surveys.
- You will be responsible for all RAMS, H&S and to supervise site Subcontractors.
- Using basic hand tools and electrical testing equipment (tools provided).
- All service work is sent to you on an iPad for you to sign off all completed work.
To be successful as a Field Service Engineer you will need:
Previous experience working within a service role working on rotating equipment e.g. pumps, compressors turbines etc.
Although the role is mechanically biased; you will need an electrical qualification (C&G minimum).
Flexible to travel.
Interested in the Field Service Engineer role?
Please contact Marie Joel (Talent Sourcing Specialist) on 0116 216 7013 or email firstname.lastname@example.org alternatively click the ‘apply’ button below