3 Months minimum contract - £35 p/h - £40 p/h
Our client manufactures aerospace products and parts. Their 4 main customers are well-known, large companies. Parts are manufactured in steels, aluminium, alloys, and titanium. They have just won another large project with a prestigious, well-known company, which is why there is now a requirement for a Quality Engineer to join the site in Leicester. If you think you may be suitable for this role, then please contact Abi Pywell on 07704543769, or email your CV to email@example.com.
The Role of Quality Engineer will involve the following:
- Performing PPAP’s (Production Part Approval Process)
- Collating FAIR’s (First Article Inspection Reports)
- Creating Control plans and Inspection Plans
- Carrying out Measurement Systems Analysis (Gauge R&R)
- Solving problems using standard methodologies such as 5 Why’s, and 8D’s etc.
- Preparing a range of Quality Documentation
The Quality Engineer will need the following:
- Knowledge of PPAP’s and FAIR’s
- Quality inspection and engineering experience in an aerospace background
- Can problem solve using 5 Why’s and 8D’s
- Can be very proactive, and hit the ground running without masses of support or direction
Benefits of working for this company will include:
- Potential to become a permanent role/extension
- Overtime available
- Large, global company
- Good Communicator
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website -
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website
To be considered for this role please either hit the 'Apply' button on this site or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. I can also be contacted on 07704543769.
You must be eligible to live and work within the UK. Sponsorship is not provided.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation