Quality Engineer – Leicester
£38 - £40 p/h (Umbrella)
Or £25 p/h - £30 p/h (PAYE)
Key skills required for this position:
- Thorough knowledge of Production Part Approval Process (PPAP)
- Ability to prepare First Article Inspection Reports in accordance with AS9102
- Ability to create Control Plans and Inspection Plans
- Able to carry out Measurement Systems Analysis (Gauge R&R) in accordance with AS13007
- Process Capability Studies to drive reduction in variation within manufacturing processes.
- Working knowledge of PFMEA and its effective use within a manufacturing environment.
- Problem identification and resolution through the use of standard methodologies such as 5 Why, 8D etc
- Preparation of a range of Quality Documentation including but not limited to Concessions, Deviation Requests etc.
- Six Sigma capability would be advantageous but not essential.
The benefits of this position:
- Competitive hourly rates.
- Immediate start
- Potential for long term extension.
This business is a specialist in manufacturing high precision components in the aerospace industry. They work with an array of high calibre clients. As well as working with globally recognised companies this client has been steadily increasing in turnover and profit every year. They are now looking to hire a Quality Engineer for an immediate start.
To be considered for this role please either hit the 'Apply' button on this site or email your CV directly to email@example.com.
ATA Recruitment specialise in Technical and Electrical Engineering, so if this particular role is not for you, please do have a look on our website for further potential opportunities which may suit your skills and experience better - If you have the skill, we have the recruitment knowledge and together we can find you your perfect job! -
You must be eligible to live and work within the UK. Sponsorship is not provided.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation