£28,000 – 31,000 + £20 Paid O/T + 24 Days Holiday (rising to 25 after 1st year) + Stats + Competitive Pension
My client is a well-known and highly regarded engineering company with a history of providing employment within the area for over 200 years. With a team currently consisting of c150 staff, they are experiencing huge growth and are aiming to double their turnover in the next three years.
The company employs 140 staff of which 80 are employed in professional engineering role across software, process, electrical and mechanical disciplines. The company are experiencing huge growth in large-scale projects won and anticipate they will turn over c£70 million in 2021.
The company are looking to recruit a Quality Inspector to work predominantly on the shopfloor ensuring that the manufacturing is being carried out against the correct manufacturing standards.
The Quality Inspector will be responsible for checking and measuring that the manufacturing on the shop floor is being carried out against the right manufacturing standards. This will involve:
- Dye Penetrant testing
- Ensuring all welds are logged properly
- Ensuring all materials on the shop floor are labelled properly
- Measuring the thickness of materials
- Raising any non-conformances from inspections on materials
- Checking to ensure all incoming materials being received are to the correct specifications
- Pressure testing equipment
- Communicate manufacturing issues to project teams/senior management
To be successful in your application for this Quality Inspector vacancy you will need:
- Previous experience working within quality control ideally within an environment where items are produced to tolerances
- A good eye for details
- Experience working against manufacturing standards
- £28,000 – 31,000 per annum
- £20 paid overtime after 37 hours
- 24 Days (rising to 25 after 1s year) + 8 Stats
- Competitive Company Pension
- Huge development opportunities including Chartership
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation