Quality Inspector– Night Shift
£30 - £32 p/h (Umbrella only)
View for immediate start
The Quality Inspector will be responsible for the following:
- Reading engineering drawings and taking the relevant measurements.
- Using Vernier’s, Height Gages, plug gages and hand measurement equipment.
- Raising any issues/concerns with the Quality Engineer.
- Conduct quality checks in accordance with requirements and complete necessary documentation
- The candidate must possess the following skills to be considered for this role:
- Quality inspection background.
- Experience with Vernier’s, callipers, micrometres.
- Aerospace exposure
- The benefits of this position:
- Competitive hourly rate
- Lots of hours available
- Challenging and dynamic work environment.
To be considered for this role please either hit the 'Apply' button on this site or email your CV directly to email@example.com. I can also be contacted directly on 0116 2167005. I look forward to hearing from you!
ATA Recruitment specialise in Technical and Electrical Engineering, so if this particular role is not for you, please do have a look on our website for further potential opportunities which may suit your skills and experience better - If you have the skill, we have the recruitment knowledge and together we can find you your perfect job! -
You must be eligible to live and work within the UK. Sponsorship is not provided.
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.