Trainee/Prinicpal Recruitment Consultant
ATA are Considering Recruiters at all levels for a number of position in our Leicester office due to ongoing growth
£20,600,000 - £28,000 (DOE) basic salary, uncapped commission, commission guarantees + laptop, mobile phone, agile working policy, pension, life assurance, 25 days holiday (with option to buy additional days), free parking, cycle to work scheme, company incentives + other benefits
ATA Recruitment are hiring!
ATA Recruitment are a market leading engineering and technical recruitment specialists, providing support to the long-term future of the Engineering, Manufacturing and Technology sectors.
All of our roles are 360 positions, so you would be proactively sourcing your own clients and working with them to fulfil their requirements. We have access to some of most popular job boards, a CRM system that has yielded 72% of our placements year to date, LinkedIn Recruiter licenses and a number of lead generation tools. We have invested heavily in several different platforms and software over the past few years too, to ensure we are ahead of our competitors and can offer our clients a fantastic service.
12 week Bespoke training will be provided to all new starters regardless of level and experience.
The role of Recruitment Consultant:
- Creating your own network of candidates - advertising, job boards, professional networking sites
- Developing relationships with existing and new clients - understanding their needs and advising them on suitable candidates and market trends
- Ensuring clients receive a quality service
- Overseeing the entire recruitment cycle including finding candidates, assessing their skills, matching them to the job and the interview process
- Acting as a mediator in negotiating with your clients and candidates to secure a sale - the placement of your candidate
- Pitching our bespoke, retained services to clients
- Achieving sales targets
In turn (and alongside a great basic salary, commission structure and other benefits), we offer a multitude of resources to help support you, including recruitment support, new and effective video interview software, a management team with decades of experience within their sectors and all of the technology required to be successful in your role.
To find out more about a career with ATA Recruitment today, contact our Talent Coordinator Aaron Thoresen-Davidson
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation