Leicester (LE3 3AW)
£22,700-£26,000 basic salary + uncapped commission + laptop, mobile phone, pension, life assurance, 25 days holiday (with option to buy additional days), company incentives + other benefits
ATA Recruitment are currently looking for an Recruitment Consultant to join our high-performing team in Leicester. Working within the lucrative Engineering sector, this is a genuine opportunity to increase your earning potential, progress with a company who care about your professional development and sit alongside like-minded individuals.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our team as a Recruitment Consultant. You will be responsible for:
- Growing a network of relevant candidates and conducting both telephone and face to face interviews with them
- Growing a sufficient Client base to generate vacancies – both through new business development and the utilisation of our extensive database
- Client visits
- Networking to build up strong relationships with relevant stakeholders
The successful Recruitment Consultant will have:
- A proven track record of success within a recruitment/B2B/B2C sales
- The ability to liaise and build lasting relationships with senior professionals
- Strong communication skills
- A fiercely competitive nature and relish the challenge of building a new, albeit warm, desk
- A desire to eventually build a team around them and manage their progress
The successful Recruitment Consultant can expect:
- Support on an ongoing basis from our Director and Senior Management team
- Consistent first-class training to aid the development of your existing consultancy, sales and recruitment skills
- A structured progression plan with a clearly defined routes of career advancement
- An extremely high earning potential
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
Ganymede is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation