Monday to Friday DAYS!
08:00 till 16:30.
£44,000 - £45,000 + Paid overtime at premium rates + 25 days + bank holidays off + Private healthcare + Bundles of training and career growth opportunities.
On target earnings: £50,000+
We at ATA recruitment are working once again with a long-standing client who are urgently looking to add two skilled maintenance engineers into their relibility team. This is an amazing opportunity for any maintenance engineer looking to move into relibility as a part of their career.
Our client boasts exceptional turnover and unparalleled stability, even in today's challenging economic landscape. With an extensive global presence across 30 countries and over 350 sites, this company continues to invest millions in enhancing its facilities. By joining the team at this remarkable juncture, you'll become an integral part of the business and its thriving workforce.
This role provides the perfect platform for career growth, allowing you to work closely with the reliability team, develop preventive maintenance strategies, and contribute to improving equipment reliability. Don't miss out on this chance to take your career to the next level in the reliability engineering field.
The role of Reliability Engineer:
As the reliability engineer, you’ll be responsible for overseeing, implementing, and maintaining preventative maintenance strategies and programs that will ensure the reliability and efficiency of the manufacturing processes.
You’ll be expected to identify and analyse complex operational problems, as well as develop, test, and implement solutions to improve equipment reliability.
- maintain reliability of machinery through CI and root cause analysis.
- Analyse data to ensure that machinery is kept to maximum availability.
- Be hands on and directly involved with the Maintenance engineering team.
- Build PPMs on findings from reactive maintenance.
- Failure Modes and Effects Analysis.
- During planned shutdowns ensure critical areas have enough resource and parts to complete jobs
- Hold engineering meetings to discuss ideas to increase OEE and reduce downtime.
Benefits for a reliability engineer:
- Manage your own projects and have a direct input to the business.
- In-depth training and induction. Full CMMS training.
- Chance to work with bespoke machinery.
- Bundles of optional overtime paid up to double time.
- Amazing shift pattern.
A successful relibility Engineer application:
- A recognised Engineering qualification level 3 or ONC equivalent.
Interviews can be arranged immediately so apply by following the online instructions or send a CV to email@example.com
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website. By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation