Role: Reliability Manager (Engineering / Manufacturing)
£Competitive + Company Benefits
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8am until 4:30pm
Our client, a leading international manufacturer based in Birmingham, is currently recruiting for a Reliability Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
As the Reliability Manager, you will lead and develop the Reliability Team, ensuring effective communications exist with other key stakeholders throughout the leadership team. You will also be responsible for managing the Site Reliability Program, ensuring all preventative maintenance strategies are tailored to the site requirements.
- To lead and manage the Reliability Team ensuring they have relevant competencies and skills to work cross-functionally and create an atmosphere of continuous learning.
- Through the Appraisal Process identify training and development to ensure the Energy Team strives for operational Excellence.
- Able to perform and train others on business Root Cause Analysis (RCA).
- Control and management of Reliability budget ensuring all spending is controlled to agreed budgetary targets. Additionally, ensure all fixed and variable operational costs are controlled to agreed budgets.
- Responsible for communication with site management, Maintenance, Production, Engineering, Financial, and Materials Management groups to promote cross-departmental commitment to the Program.
- Work closely with the production Leaders to provide support and guidance.
- Streamline the CMMS system ensuring that the right balance exists between work order generation and admiration.
What we are looking for:
- You must hold an engineering qualification level 3+
- Previous experience working in a front-line engineering role with strong leadership experience.
- H&S and compliance are a must with an understanding of current regulations.
- Technical knowledge of operational areas and associated legislation in order to provide domain expertise.
Interviews can be arranged immediately so apply by following the online instructions or send a CV to email@example.com
- ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
- By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation